Our Enrollment and Credentialing Services
Bristol Healthcare Services is a leading revenue cycle management company, delivering provider enrollment, credentialing and managed care contract negotiation services.
We work with all providers including hospitals, physicians, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, sleep labs, rehabilitation (PT, OT, SLP, DC) providers,diagnostic testing facilities and providers, podiatrists, optometrists, and more.
Our team is focused on reliability, commitment, confidentiality and industry knowledge. In a nut-shell, we provide high quality, flexible healthcare consultancy.
We offer the following services:
1. Physician Credentialing and Provider Enrollment
Let our specialists take away the headache of filling out all the paperwork and cutting through all the red tape for you. We get you credentialed and enrolled with all of the federal and commercial insurance companies and we get it done right! We take your information and get to work immediately and donot stop until it is completed and you are 100% satisfied.
Provider Enrollment Services / Physician Credentialing Services
Free yourself of all the headaches, hills of paperwork, and confusion with the insurance companies!
Trust the experts at Bristol Healthcare Services to help you navigate the difficult process of provider enrollment and medical credentialing all at a low cost!
Who We Work With:
- PAs/ NPs
- Chiropractors (DC)
- Podiatrists (DPM)
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC)
- Urgent Care Facilities
- Clinical Laboratories
- Diagnostic Testing Facilities (IDTF)
- Sleep Labs
- Dentists/ Orthodontists
- Behavioral Health Providers
- Many More
What Physician Credentialing Services and Enrollment We Help With:
- Medicare and Medicaid Provider Enrollment and Credentialing
- Commercial Insurance Provider Enrollment and Credentialing (ie. Aetna, Anthem, BCBS, CIGNA, Humana, TriCare, UnitedHealthcare, Many More!)
- Medicare Revalidation
- CAQH Registration
- NPI Registration (Type I and Type II)
- Reimbursement Issues
- Managed Care Contracting Issues
Why Use Bristol Healthcare Services?
- Save you average at least 2 to 3 months of time and over 100 or more hours of work!
- Take away all the headaches due to the hills of paperwork and endless applications!
- Get you paid by the insurance companies faster!
- Applications and Contracts are setup right the first time and we will not stop until the process is 100% completed!
- Dedicated project manager assigned to your project!
- We make all the follow-ups, phone calls, and submit all applications, e-mails and faxes for you!
- The service is typically provided at a cost less than it would be for you to hire your own in-house team and we can handle any volume you have!
What you get with our Provider Enrollment and Credentialing services:
- Dedicated credentialing manager to represent you with federal and commercial payors.
- We complete all applications and necessary paperwork on your behalf with the chosen payor networks and federal entities.
- We maintain all of your documents on our secured database.
- Maintain and update CAQH profile.
- Complete all necessary credentialing requirements for each payor and follow through to completion.
- Follow all payor contracts through to contract load date and provide copy of fully executed contract and fee schedules to your practice.
Simply put, we handle the entire enrollment and credentialing process from start to finish for one low flat fee!
2. Medicare Provider Enrollment/ Medicare Revalidation
Enrolling with Medicare is one of the most difficult challenges that healthcare providers face today! We do it all for you from start to finish. We complete 855A, 855B, 855I, 855R, 855O, 855S, 588, and 460 CMS forms. We assist with Medicare Revalidation as well!
Bristol Healthcare Services specializes in all areas of Medicare enrollment, working rapidly so that you can be correctly enrolled with your Medicare administrator. We service nationwide providers, physicians, non-physician practitioners, and more
Let Us Fill Out Your Medicare CMS Applications
Opening a new practice can be hectic. We will provide you with the help that you need to complete your Medicare enrollment and revalidation applications even when your submission has been returned because of errors (or) of a delay. Keep in mind that if your application is not correctly filled out, then you could end up losing thousands of dollars in revenue. That is why we are here to help you. We have an understanding of all of the Medicare enrollment rules. For more information, call us at 800-253-7320 or fill out our contact form.