A press release on “Bristol Healthcare Services is exhibiting at the HBMA Conference on September 2021 in Dallas, Texas” was published on www.issuewire.com on 01 September 2021.
Cerritos, California Sep 1, 2021 (Issuewire.com) – Bristol Healthcare Services, a medical billing and coding company located in Los Angeles, California, is pleased to announce its participation in the HBMA conference from September 8-10, 2021, at Sheraton Hotel, Dallas.
The Press Release can be accessed at
Bristol Healthcare Services is a leading medical billing company offering complete medical coding & billing solutions with cutting-edge technology. The company’s two-decade-long experience has led them to understand the complexities of the whole revenue cycle and the ever-changing rules and regulations.
“We are an expert medical billing company with certified medical billers who can provide HIPAA-compliant end-to-end billing services. We are committed to rendering great revenue cycle outcomes to our clients, giving them the space to deliver excellent patient care,” says Jay Ganesh, CEO of Bristol Healthcare.
What makes Bristol Healthcare Services one of the best medical billing companies?
• The team of revenue cycle professionals has the knowledge and expertise to bill and code accurately. As a result, there is high accuracy in the claims prepared and fewer rejections. Clients can reduce their operational and administrative costs while increasing their revenue and financial success.
• The company has one of the fastest turnaround times in the industry. The billing team processes files within 12–24 hours from the time of receipt.
• Bristol Healthcare uses the latest technology to automate and evolve seamless medical billing systems and processes. The security of PHI is a priority area and some of the highest security measures have been put in place to protect data and physical assets.
• There is a well-planned strategy for disaster recovery and business continuity. This was amply demonstrated during the Covid-19 crisis when business with clients went on unimpeded.
• Proactive revenue cycle professionals deal with claims follow-up, denial management, accounts receivable management, and old AR clean-up.
• Bristol Healthcare’s 99% client retention rate speaks for its best-in-class services.
The company has designed a comprehensive cloud-based workflow management application, BristolByte, for healthcare entities that is fully HIPAA compliant. BristolByte is a fast and reliable application that makes the complex revenue cycle simple for clients enabling them to have a comprehensive and integrated view of processes. BristolByte ensures that clients have complete control over billing processes from anywhere. They have real-time access to dashboards and reports. Online Rules Book, efficient document management, productivity and quality tracking, ticketing and queries management, setting data, and AR Metrics for clients, staff and business associates are some of the key features of BristolByte.
“Bristol Healthcare is here to support and help clients navigate the challenges of the healthcare revenue cycle,” says Jay Ganesh, CEO. Meet us at Booth # 27, where we can get to know your unique needs and design solutions that maximize your financial outcomes. By partnering with us, we assure an unprecedented experience for our clients.
Bristol Healthcare Services
12454 Pine Creek Rd, Cerritos, CA 90703