We utilize proprietary software to scan a wide variety of document types. After receiving scanned images, our data entry specialists capture the required fields through keyboarding and verification processes, and use integrated tools to ensure complete data accuracy. Scanning solutions include photo scanning with color correction, image manipulation, and line art scanning.
- OCR (optical character recognition) is the recognition of printed or written text characters by a computer.
- This involves photo scanning of the text character-by-character, analysis of the scanned-in image, and then translation of the character image into character codes, such as ASCII, commonly used in data processing.
- We provide multilingual data entry services to meet your quality specifications for both print and web. We work in major languages including English, German, French, Italian and more.
- Our double-entry technique works on the principle of "key" and "verify."
- This is how we are able to achieve accuracy rates as high as 99.995%.
- Conversion is often done to solve issues ranging from viewing legacy content or unsupported document formats to archiving files.
- The files can be left in their original format and can continue to be accessed through the legacy application or a new solution can be implemented that supports both old and new document and image formats.
- If conversion is the answer then TIFF and PDF are generally selected as the final output.
- In this process books are readily scanned and digitized without de-binding or destroying their original structure. Utmost care will be taken in all the process of digitization.
- Once documents or books are prepared for scanning, our skilled and experienced operators begin the Digitization Process using software for particular style of document or book of the client.
- Hand written materials / very fragile originals may be best scanned. We can generally convert any original with a high degree of accuracy.
- Finally we will create renderable pdf (then the client can search or copy or bookmark etc)