Credentialing and Enrollment Management
A one-size-fits-all approach does not work for credentialing and enrollment as each practice comes with its unique set of challenges. Let our experienced and certified specialists help you cut through all the red tape and time-consuming paperwork. Once we collect your information we get to work immediately and do not rest until it is complete and you are 100% satisfied.
Free yourself of all the headaches and confusion that come with insurance companies. Trust the experts at Bristol Healthcare to help you navigate the arduous provider enrollment and medical credentialing process, all at a low and budget-friendly cost.
Who We Work With:
- PAs/ NPs
- Chiropractors (DC)
- Podiatrists (DPM)
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC)
- Urgent Care Facilities
- Clinical Laboratories
- Diagnostic Testing Facilities (IDTF)
- Sleep Labs
- Dentists/ Orthodontists
- Behavioral Health Providers
Physician Credentialing and Enrollment Solutions
- Medicare and Medicaid provider enrollment and credentialing.
- Commercial insurance provider enrollment and credentialing (Aetna, Anthem, BCBS, CIGNA, Humana, TriCare, UnitedHealthcare, and many more).
- Medicare revalidation.
- CAQH registration.
- NPI registration (Type I and Type II).
- Reimbursement issues.
- Managed Care contracting issues.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
Call or email us to schedule a no-commitment, free consultation today to learn how partnering with Bristol Healthcare can benefit your practice.Connect
Why Use Bristol Healthcare’s Services?
- Shorten your waiting period by at least 2 to 3 months and save over 100 or more in work hours.
- Take away all the inconvenience of paperwork and endless applications.
- Applications and contracts are set up accurately based on state-specific guidelines to avoid errors and delays.
- A dedicated accountability partner is assigned to every project.
- A dedicated credentialing manager is assigned to represent you with federal and commercial payors.
- We handle all follow-ups and phone calls and submit applications, e-mails, and faxes on your behalf with the chosen insurance networks and federal entities.
- Our services cost less than hiring an in-house team.
- We have the manpower to help scale volume to better suit your current requirements.
- All your documents are securely maintained on an encrypted database.
- We help maintain and update your CAQH profile.
- We complete all necessary credentialing requirements for each payor and follow through to completion.
- We follow all payor contracts through to the contract load date and provide a copy of the fully executed contract and fee schedules to your practice.
In short, we handle the entire enrollment and credentialing process efficiently from start to finish for one low flat fee.
Medicare Provider Enrollment and Revalidation Services
Enrolling with Medicare is one of the most difficult challenges that healthcare providers face today. We assist you with Medicare revalidation and end-to-end completion of all types of CMS forms:
- CMS 855A (Institutions and Facilities)
- CMS 855B (Clinics / Group practices and other Suppliers)
- CMS 855I (Physician / Non-Physician practitioners)
- CMS 855R (Reassignment of benefits)
- CMS 855O (Ordering, certifying and prescribing providers)
- CMS 855S (Durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics and DMEPOS suppliers)
- CMS 588 (Electronic funds transfer and Authorization agreement)
- CMS 460 (Medicare carrier or A/B MAC)
At Bristol Healthcare we have a complete understanding of the Medicare landscape’s enrollment rules and state-specific regulations and the expertise to provide you with all the assistance you need to complete your Medicare enrollment and revalidation applications even if your submissions have been returned because of errors (or) a delay.
Maximize Process Effectiveness With Our Certified Specialists
Bristol Healthcare Services is an award-winning revenue cycle management company delivering nationwide provider enrollment, credentialing and managed care contract negotiation services. Through years of collaboration and close ties with leading and popular insurance networks, our certified specialists come equipped with the know-how and expertise to help practitioners navigate with ease through the maze of each payors’ credentialing process.
We work with providers of all sizes - including hospitals, physicians, ambulatory surgery centers, sleep labs, rehabilitation (PT, OT, SLP, DC) providers, diagnostic testing facilities and providers, podiatrists, optometrists, and more. With a keen eye for detail, our team is committed to providing reliable, efficient, and hassle-free services that get you credentialed on time.
What Our Clients Say
Together with our clients, BHS experts partner to achieve desired outcomes
and push the boundaries of what's possible.
“Jay – Great. I really appreciate your in-depth analysis on our outstanding. Your AR recovery process has been excellent.”
“We greatly appreciate the conscientious nature of your team. Their concern for quality is clear in the work that they perform.”
“Your attention to detail is excellent. Thanks for catching my staff’s error. I just love talking to Ray about process improvements.”
“Jay! Thanks to you and your team for formulating a winning team! I am proud to be aligned with you guys!”
“Our partnership with Bristol proved to be a game-changer. Their expertise in revenue cycle management and their commitment to delivering excellent service has truly transformed our practice's financial outlook.”
“If it wasn’t for your verification team, I would’ve never known I needed authorization for this surgical procedure. They have consistently sent verified reports on time, every day.”
“I highly recommend Bristol to any healthcare provider seeking a reliable and efficient medical billing partner. Their commitment to excellence, attention to detail, and dedication to maximizing revenue has been instrumental in helping our practice thrive financially.”
“Do you guys ever sleep? Thank you for answering all my questions immediately. I can’t imagine what I will do without your team.”
“I thank your coders for clearing our four months backlog within two weeks. I appreciate all your recommendations, it surely helps to improve our documentation.”
“Partnering with Bristol has been one of the best decisions I've made for my clinic, and I am grateful for their invaluable support."
“You have consistently provided accurate billing entries for us. I thank the entire team for a job well done."
“Your follow-up methodology seems to be working. Our collections have been increasing month on month. Great job! Stay on it.”
“I wanted to pass on our appreciation for the work the Bristol team is doing on the new BristolByte™ Quick Save feature. I am quite impressed by the speed with which the team is making design changes and implementing a process that will surely save us time. We appreciate it!”
“Their team took the time to understand our practice’s unique needs and workflows to implement a personalized billing process that ensured improved reimbursement rates. We’ve now eliminated duplicate data entry, minimized errors, and saved our staff valuable time.“
“With their expertise in managing our billing processes, we have been able to focus on what truly matters – delivering outstanding orthopedic care to our patients.”