Eligibility Verification / Pre-Authorization
Bristol Healthcare Services knows that insurance and eligibility verification is absolutely critical and time consuming related to the effect of Patient protection and Affordable Care Act.
Ineligible patient insurance coverage is the major cause of claim rejections and denials by Healthcare payors. Bristol Healthcare Services insurance eligibility verification services offers real time verification process to determine the patients coverage details and or not limited to patient’s copays, deductibles, number of visits utilized, prior authorization, other insurance benefits, etc.
To avoid these tricky hurdles Bristol Healthcare Services provide, outsourced eligibility verification and patient scheduling unit for billing companies and medical practices. These solutions consists of our virtual staff, technology, management and expertise that deliver high quality, cost effective patient financial verification, eligibility verification and related services.
Verification service: At a glance
- Patient payable benefits, Co-Pays, Deductibles, Co-Insurance
- Patient policy status, Coverage details, Type of plan
- Plan exclusions or exceptions
- Referrals and Prior Authorizations
- Life time medical maximum
- Claims Mailing address / Filing limit
Other Optional -Outsourced Services
- Enter/update patient demographics
- Appointment Scheduling
- Accounts Receivables
- Provider Network status verification
- Obtain referral from PCP
- Remind patient of POS collection requirements
Eliminate back office headaches – Allow your virtual assistant to effectively handle the same
Why not you benefit the same as rest of our other clients do
CALL - 1 (800) 253-7320 or click here we will call you.