Elevate Your Revenue Cycle’s Productivity and Performance
Monitor the performance of your revenue cycle and identify avenues for improvement through our in-depth medical billing reports.
Our in-depth medical billing reports help you paint a comprehensive and accurate picture of your financial performance. These reports help you identify avenues for improvement and identify trends in billing and payment patterns for optimizing your revenue cycle.
We provide reports that provide vital information relating to A/R days, insurance claims, payment and collection trends, delinquent accounts, net patient revenue, etc. Monitoring our reports for a few months will help to precisely zero in on areas that require improvement, resulting in higher collections.
Our medical billing reports provide detailed visibility into the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that help you assess and reassess your standard operating procedures effectively. As each client is different, we provide client-specific personalized reports that address their unique challenges and requirements.
Customizable, Personalized Reports.
We provide our clients with a wide range of reports that are personalized to address their needs. Our reports include:
- Financial Reports: Financial reports are essential as they provide a snapshot of the practice's financial health. This includes reports on income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements, which can help identify revenue streams, expenses, and cash flow. These reports can help you track revenue and expenses, monitor cash flow, and identify areas where expenses can be reduced or revenue increased.
- Aging Accounts Receivable
- Days in A/R
- Payment Trends
- Patient Payments
- Net Collection
- Key Performance Indicators
- Insurance Analysis
- Payer Mix Reports
- CPT Code Analysis
- Denials Analysis
- Clearinghouse Rejections
- Patient Reports: Patient reports provide insights into patient demographics, patient satisfaction, and patient outcomes. This includes reports such as patient satisfaction surveys, patient reviews, and patient outcomes reports. These reports can help you improve patient engagement, identify areas where patient satisfaction can be improved, and monitor patient outcomes to ensure that patients are receiving high-quality care.
- Operational Reports: Operational reports provide insights into the day-to-day operations of your practice. This includes reports such as appointment scheduling reports, patient wait time reports, and physician productivity reports. These reports can help a medical practice optimize workflows, improve efficiency, and reduce wait times for patients.
- Quality Reports: Quality reports provide insights into the quality of care provided by a medical practice. This includes reports such as clinical quality measures (CQMs).
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
With our expertise, you can reduce your workload, improve your cash flow, and enhance your overall patient experience. Get in touch with us to learn more about how we can help your practice thrive!Connect
Our team of experts are well versed and experienced with most of the popular software used by clients today.
What Our Clients Say
Together with our clients, BHS experts partner to achieve desired outcomes
and push the boundaries of what's possible.
“Jay – Great. I really appreciate your in-depth analysis on our outstanding. Your AR recovery process has been excellent.”
“We greatly appreciate the conscientious nature of your team. Their concern for quality is clear in the work that they perform.”
“Your attention to detail is excellent. Thanks for catching my staff’s error. I just love talking to Ray about process improvements.”
“Jay! Thanks to you and your team for formulating a winning team! I am proud to be aligned with you guys!”
“Our partnership with Bristol proved to be a game-changer. Their expertise in revenue cycle management and their commitment to delivering excellent service has truly transformed our practice's financial outlook.”
“If it wasn’t for your verification team, I would’ve never known I needed authorization for this surgical procedure. They have consistently sent verified reports on time, every day.”
“I highly recommend Bristol to any healthcare provider seeking a reliable and efficient medical billing partner. Their commitment to excellence, attention to detail, and dedication to maximizing revenue has been instrumental in helping our practice thrive financially.”
“Do you guys ever sleep? Thank you for answering all my questions immediately. I can’t imagine what I will do without your team.”
“I thank your coders for clearing our four months backlog within two weeks. I appreciate all your recommendations, it surely helps to improve our documentation.”
“Partnering with Bristol has been one of the best decisions I've made for my clinic, and I am grateful for their invaluable support."
“You have consistently provided accurate billing entries for us. I thank the entire team for a job well done."
“Your follow-up methodology seems to be working. Our collections have been increasing month on month. Great job! Stay on it.”
“I wanted to pass on our appreciation for the work the Bristol team is doing on the new BristolByte™ Quick Save feature. I am quite impressed by the speed with which the team is making design changes and implementing a process that will surely save us time. We appreciate it!”
“Their team took the time to understand our practice’s unique needs and workflows to implement a personalized billing process that ensured improved reimbursement rates. We’ve now eliminated duplicate data entry, minimized errors, and saved our staff valuable time.“
“With their expertise in managing our billing processes, we have been able to focus on what truly matters – delivering outstanding orthopedic care to our patients.”