Enhanced Net-Collection Rates
Don't Let Unpaid Invoices Weigh You Down - Trust Our Experts to Recover Your Money and Streamline Your Billing Process.
Are you tired of dealing with the headache of old and unpaid accounts receivable? Our team of experienced professionals understand the unique challenges and complexities that come with managing unpaid invoices. By employing industry best practices and strategies we streamline your revenue cycle process and help you to collect all unpaid claims in a timely manner.
Field Tested Proven Processes
Our process begins with a thorough review of your accounts receivable. We analyze each outstanding invoice to determine the root cause of non-payment, whether it be a billing error or a patient dispute. From there, we create a customized recovery plan tailored to achieve your specific goals and ensure access to additional revenue, which you thought can never be collected.
Through years of collaboration with various insurance carriers, we understand how they adjudicate their claims and strategize our follow-up accordingly. Our follow-ups are initiated based on the outcome of the appeals and are then re-billed with the required supporting documents. We analyze each payer's claims filing and appeal limits to then prioritize our follow-ups accordingly. All these services are performed on your existing billing software without disturbing your regular work-flow.
Value Added Services
Our services don't just stop there. We also provide ongoing support to ensure that your billing processes are efficient and effective moving forward. We offer training to your staff on best practices for effectively managing your accounts receivable and provide ongoing monitoring to mitigate future issues.
At the end of the day, our goal is simple: to maximize your collections and minimize the stress and headache that comes with managing unpaid invoices. Let us take the burden off your shoulders and help you get back to what you do best – providing exceptional care to your patients.
Our Old AR Recovery Process
Outstanding A/R negatively impacts the cash flow and net revenue of a practice. The steps we take to reduce your outstanding account receivables also include the following.
- Insurance Verification: Before a service is rendered, comprehensive eligibility verification and pre-authorization are performed to verify the patient’s insurance coverage. If the insurance is not valid, we ensure payments are collected upfront. We also follow up with the patient to obtain the necessary information if the insurance has lapsed or has not been updated.
- Clear Payment Policies: We help you generate easy-to-understand payment policies, which clearly communicate payment due dates and late fees. Invoices are sent out promptly after completion of the service, and follow-ups are initiated with patients who have not paid on time.
- Payment Options: Through our latest collaboration with Papaya Pay, we provide your patients with multiple options for paying their bills, such as credit cards, debit cards, online payments, and automatic bank drafts. This makes it easier for them to pay at the initial point of service and reduces the chance of outstanding payments.
- Comprehensive Follow-Up: Our workflow systems automatically trigger follow-up calls on unpaid accounts, starting with friendly reminders and escalating to more assertive measures if necessary. We keep detailed records of all communications, including phone calls and emails.
- Analyze and Improve Billing Processes: We provide root cause analysis and regularly scrutinize the entire billing process to identify opportunities and areas for improvement. This includes improving coding accuracy, days in A/R, percentage of A/R over 90 or 120 days and reducing write-offs.
Why Partner With Bristol Healthcare
Trust our experts to recover your money and streamline your billing process. Some of the benefits of partnering with us include.
- Affordable and flexible pricing plans.
- No setup or hidden fees.
- Improved cash flow.
- 96% average collection ratio.
- Shrink A/R days down to 5 or more.
- Get payments directly into your bank account.
- Real-time claim tracking dashboard.
- Certified and trained team of professionals.
- Experience in 35+ billing and EHR software.
- Multi-specialty expertise.
- We serve providers across the US.
- Strict HIPAA compliance.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
Get in touch with us to learn more about our accounts receivable clean-up and recovery services, as well as our other financial management services. We look forward to helping you achieve your financial goals and grow your business!Connect
Our team of experts are well versed and experienced with most of the popular software used by clients today.
What Our Clients Say
Together with our clients, BHS experts partner to achieve desired outcomes
and push the boundaries of what's possible.
“Jay – Great. I really appreciate your in-depth analysis on our outstanding. Your AR recovery process has been excellent.”
“We greatly appreciate the conscientious nature of your team. Their concern for quality is clear in the work that they perform.”
“Your attention to detail is excellent. Thanks for catching my staff’s error. I just love talking to Ray about process improvements.”
“Jay! Thanks to you and your team for formulating a winning team! I am proud to be aligned with you guys!”
“Our partnership with Bristol proved to be a game-changer. Their expertise in revenue cycle management and their commitment to delivering excellent service has truly transformed our practice's financial outlook.”
“If it wasn’t for your verification team, I would’ve never known I needed authorization for this surgical procedure. They have consistently sent verified reports on time, every day.”
“I highly recommend Bristol to any healthcare provider seeking a reliable and efficient medical billing partner. Their commitment to excellence, attention to detail, and dedication to maximizing revenue has been instrumental in helping our practice thrive financially.”
“Do you guys ever sleep? Thank you for answering all my questions immediately. I can’t imagine what I will do without your team.”
“I thank your coders for clearing our four months backlog within two weeks. I appreciate all your recommendations, it surely helps to improve our documentation.”
“Partnering with Bristol has been one of the best decisions I've made for my clinic, and I am grateful for their invaluable support."
“You have consistently provided accurate billing entries for us. I thank the entire team for a job well done."
“Your follow-up methodology seems to be working. Our collections have been increasing month on month. Great job! Stay on it.”
“I wanted to pass on our appreciation for the work the Bristol team is doing on the new BristolByte™ Quick Save feature. I am quite impressed by the speed with which the team is making design changes and implementing a process that will surely save us time. We appreciate it!”
“Their team took the time to understand our practice’s unique needs and workflows to implement a personalized billing process that ensured improved reimbursement rates. We’ve now eliminated duplicate data entry, minimized errors, and saved our staff valuable time.“
“With their expertise in managing our billing processes, we have been able to focus on what truly matters – delivering outstanding orthopedic care to our patients.”